Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ninja go cupcakes

Posted by Jeanette at 10:54 PM





My Justin turned 5 on the 25th Feb 2007. He celebrated his birthday with his friend in school a day earlier on the 24th Feb which was a Friday. He has always been a big fan of Ninja go and asked me for Lego Ninja go for his birthday. The cupcake was the surprise for him. He was thrilled when he saw the Ninja go figurine.

I wanted to make the whole lot of figurines forhim but as I was busy the week before and suffered from back cramps earlier in that week, so this little ninja was the only one that made it on the cupcake. Needless to say, it was still a hit with kids and I'm glad to make his day special for him. Happy Birthday darling Justin!!

0 comments on "Ninja go cupcakes"

Post a Comment

 

Fairy Cakehouse Copyright 2010 Fairy Cakehouse Designed by Fairy Team Image by Fairy Image